Week 14: The influence of Manga & Anime in the West

Annarasumanara: An Analysis of Ha Il-Kwon's Dark Manhwa | HobbyLark
If you are referring to the question they asked: "do you believe in magic?" I didn't aspect the first reading to be short, but I answered the question in my head and I said, "Yes I do".

The connections I made for the story are that the really quiet girl at school is struggling financially and that's why her stockings are ripped and her stomach is empty most of the time.

Honestly, I like the medium a lot. When that one weird, smart kid came to the class I couldn't help but laugh because his head is so irregular shaped. And then when he actually popped off the pages just to get a glance at the girl, I can tell he's gonna be my favorite character if I can continue read more.

I've read webtoons stories before and I think Annarasumanara fits well in an online environment because at least for me, it's easier to read and its flows better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4: Miyazaki and studio Ghibli