Week 11: Horror

The Face Burglar; 顔泥棒; Kao Dorobou by Junji Ito
I love me some horror! the manga Ito Juni Horror Comic Collection was pretty good. Reminds me of the book Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, a book I read a long time ago in middle school. I started off with the first chapter of the comic collection and every second of it was good, I was literally getting scared reading it. It wasn't too long, which I like for a scary story because it doesn't give you enough time to catch up on what the hell is going on. The ending was so crazy, I'm still trying to guess where was the girl who stole people's looks came from and why is she a weird insect. Even though my presentation of Inuyasha is technically horror, it doesn't compare to Ito Juni Horror Comic Collection.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4: Miyazaki and studio Ghibli

Week 14: The influence of Manga & Anime in the West