Week 10: Isekai

5 Anime Like 'Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken' ('That Time I Got ...
I really liked the first couple of pages in color rather than the black and white for this manga. That Time I Got Reincarnated as A Slime goes downhill pretty fast. A friend and a couple are having a conversation about the couples engaged and starting to plan their wedding with a close companion. All of a sudden a random person runs towards the group and was originally was going to strike the male lover, but he gets pushed out of the way by his companion he falls to the ground taking the hit for him. At this point, I'm already sad and rather not read any more of the manga but I know its only the beginning. This book is not my cup of tea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4: Miyazaki and studio Ghibli

Week 14: The influence of Manga & Anime in the West